We designed the Blockchain.com Exchange to redefine speed, reliability, and liquidity for crypto’s retail traders and institutional investors alike. A couple months in and The Exchange’s deep liquidity and competitive pricing have become tremendously popular amongst sophisticated traders, like yourself.
Today we’re excited to open our Exchange API so you can trade programmatically, build bots, and access our market 24 hours, 7 days a week.
With the Blockchain.com Exchange API you can:
- Place orders, send cancellations via Websocket
- Stream balance updates
- Stream market data updates
- Stream last trades
- Stream 24h volume and price information
Offering tools that make it easier to build and interact with crypto is at the very core of what we do. The Exchange API is the latest addition to the suite of APIs we have engineered for developers — including the original bitcoin API — and has already facilitated tens of millions of orders since we opened a beta program in November.
To get started:
- Create or log in to your existing Blockchain.com Exchange account
- Select API from the drop down menu
- Fill out the form and click “Create New API Key Now”
- Once generated you can view your keys under API Settings
Once integrated you’ll be able to engineer automated trading algorithms that can execute your trading strategies, regardless of your availability. So whether you’re taking a long weekend of vacation or sleeping while markets across the world are just waking up, you’ll never miss the action or lose your edge.
Start building at https://exchange.blockchain.com/api.